Foine, foine, I volunteered to be a guinea pig once they need demo patients for their new Botox treatments. I have a condition called hyperhidrosis, which makes my hands and feet sweat like mad. Yes, they do have a term for that, like those 25-Everyday-Things-You-Never-Knew-Had-Names (thanks, @juneeeee). And hyperhidrosis can be limiting: can't get past the office biometrics terminal, too shy to hold hands during the Ama Namin portion of Sunday service, can't be in high heels in non-air conditioned places for too long. I learned that Botox treatment would keep me dry for about a year. But it would also cost about 60 frigginthousand when I have to pay for it. Let's wait another 5 years, maybe rates will go down.
Speaking of Botox, I read a funny tweet from @slothee a while ago:
Editing pics is equivalent to Botox in today's virtual world.
Incidentally, my sister recently taught me how to perform an instant Botox in Adobe Lightroom using adjustments in Clarity and Luminescence. These are perfect actions for quick fixes, especially if you want fine lines to be barely there. Let's test them on the guinea pig, shall we?
Obviously they don't do any magic to one's poorly groomed brows. Toink. Anyhow, I love how my sister patiently teaches me how to do all these post-processing tricks. And THANK YOU (x1,000) for making such a cute header image for Turning Choosedays. You are the best!





No comments:
Post a Comment