
The one on the left is a Classic Bouncing Brick black watch CJ already imagined on his wrist, while the colorful one is the black version of their Chronograph, which is my personal pick. When they arrived 2 weeks ago my face went blank because I didn't imagine they would come in these:
I'm not really the tinkering type and I seriously worried for my EQ. Plus these are choking hazards! My resolution: assemble with a boy. It would be fun to do this together. And if I get happy enough, maybe I can give up the chrono. :) While I wait for our Lego time (and it's taking longer than I expected), I sit and stare at the boxes while listening to KT Tunstall's angsty album, Tiger Suit.
Does it look like I was overly elated when I said that? Try again.
I got a signed KT Tunstall CD from Japan!!! Super thanks to my really good friend, Mark, for remembering. Recently he's watched Sara Bareilles and KT Tunstall perform live in Tokyo. Ikaw na. But then, he said he couldn't give me the signed Sara Bareilles album because he was keeping it for himself. Haha.
Time
Folds out on itself
Like a never-ending mystery
And I wonder will there ever be enough
Time.
XOXO



No comments:
Post a Comment