Friday, September 16, 2011

I Choose to Smile

Remember that little AVP gimmick I was working on when I wrote my first post? Well, I managed to execute a lot of scenes already using my Sony Cybershot. And surprisingly, a lot of colleagues bought the concept and gladly helped me stage the scenes!

While in Pagbilao, I showed some of my favorite clips to my boss and immediately he said, "Ako rin gusto ko rin ng ganyan!" He was sooo excited about it that he even suggested his mini-movie. When I was freeing up some space in my memory stick, I accidentally adjusted the screen size to the smaller bit, so we had to redo the entire thing. Ahhh! Sayang, ganda pa naman ng take. Since I can't use this anymore, I'll just post it for all the world to see. Everyone, this is my uber cool boss and his fire boys (turn off the audio please):


I smile every time I watch the videos I gathered from people. It was so much fun shooting and the smiley is just contagious.

While walking along the jetty, my good friend, Bong asked how I manage to smile even if this whole taking-time-off-from-a-relationship has been shattering me to smithereens for quite some time now. I told him bad vibes (BV in cyberworld) are not worth spreading. I'm using this quiet time to catch up with a lot of people and make certain unexpected career moves. If I get this one, I've got a bottle of Red Horse to thank. ;-)

So this officially begins my weekend, then? Pass on the smiley!


No comments:

Post a Comment